Thursday, March 12, 2009

Noooooo!

Today being March 12th, was the day that new Downloadable Content was to be available for Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Having left the game a month ago at 98% complete (and 69% of Trophies achieved) I was pretty much looking forward to something new for it. The map was to be expanded by 1/3, there was to be something like 26 new vehicles, 2 new vehicle classes, a whole bunch of new races, missions and Trophies.

I tried looking for the DLC this morning on the PlayStation Store, thinking that as it'll probably be slow to download because every other virtual petrolhead would be downloading it too, I'd leave it doing so while I was away at work. Couldn't find it. Oh well, maybe it will be there when I get home.

Same story then, too. A check of Rockstar's official site to see what the problem was had the same info as every other time I visited to fawn over the video of some lowriders cruising around South Central. Available 12th of March. Another visit to the PlayStation store, but still no joy. America must be awake by now, where was my DLC?

So then a google later and I found out the awful truth on some other game site. South Central has, without explanation, been delayed 1 week. Why oh why Rockstar, didn't you update your site with that info?

Well I suppose I can keep playing LittleBigPlanet 1 more week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home