Friday, August 26, 2005

Alix and David

About time to catch up on some blogging I think.

It's been a busy few weeks since I've been here, so I'll keep it farily brief and let the pictures fill in for a thousand words or so.

Two weeks ago Miss Alix and her boy David came to Tokyo for a week. We had a great time in the sweltering Tokyo weather.

While we walked from air conditioned coffee shop to air conditioned coffee shop, we saw the typical tourist stuff like Meigi Shrine (sadly not a shrine to chocolate)...


the Edo Tokyo Museum...


and the Science Museum...


But we also did a few different things, like getting up at zero dark hundred to eat sushi at the Tsukiji Fish Markets...


and catching up with old friends.


I loved to see them and hope that it won't be another 2 years (can you believe that their wedding was that long ago!) until I see them again.
As they're moving to England, thus giving me a floor to crash on there, I'm sure it won't be.

Have fun for the next few weeks in China guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home