Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hot days ahoy, still

Summer holidays are finished, and all the women's magazines and billboards show long skirts and boots. So summer's over right?

Except nobody's told Mother Nature and so according to the weather report we're going to get a 34 degree day. Glad I'm hiding inside all day.

War of the Worlds is most tripod-riffic. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is most weird. Johhny Depp plays an extremely nasty Michael Jackson. Tee Hee.

BTW I love my clip drive. It was so cheap (like about 8 starbucks' lattes), has so much storage and is super portable. I know everyone else in the 1st world has been so au fait with them that they've been using them as keyrings for years, but it's new for me.

3 Comments:

At September 15, 2005 4:20 PM, Blogger Chriplodocus said...

What's a clip drive?

 
At September 15, 2005 4:25 PM, Blogger winstoninabox said...

Oh, maybe "clip drive" is the Japanese name for them then (or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about. It is portable memory about the size of an adult's finger that plugs into the USB port. Thus it is easy to move from computer to computer.

 
At September 20, 2005 10:33 AM, Blogger emmajeans said...

at my school we call them 'thumb drives', or 'sticks' or 'flash drives' or 'that dangley thing what stores informations'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home