Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hassled by da’Man

After the near typhoon-like weather of Friday, Saturday was a glorious day. So what should I do? I know, let’s stay in and watch Stargate SG-1, Miami Vice, and Lost.

The great weather continued all long weekend. Sunday night was a Korean restaurant with friends. Yummy.

Monday afternoon I thought to get out the skates and go to Yoyogi Park. I’ve been there a few times skating. It being a public holiday the park was filled with children on bikes being followed by parents who squawked, “Danger! Danger! Slow down!” every few seconds.

I’d just finished my first circuit when the old man security guard on his bicycle stopped me to inform me there was no skating in the park. This was news to me. He assured me there was a notice on the park’s gate. Despondent I left the park, and sure enough there was a notice. I then realized that in all the times I’d been to the park, I was the only skater I’d ever seen.

Two wheels gooooood. Eight wheels baaaaaad. 8-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home