Friday, April 20, 2007

"Are you interested in atomic bombs?"

was the left-field question.

Childhood flashback of Sesame Street's Ernie being approached by a suspicious character wearing a trench coat. "Hey buddy. You wanna buy an "N"?"

"An atomic bomb!" I blurted.

"Shhhhh."

Turns out students are taking an excursion to an A bomb-themed art exhibition. Some teachers were doing recon to check it out, and this was the way to invite me.

In breaking shiny consumerism news I've discovered that the gunmetal gray supercharged Aston Martin DB7 coupe that sits in the car yard up the road is in fact affordable.

The plan is to stop paying rent and live in the car. I can thus put half my former rent toward parking, and the other half toward paying off the car. In ten years I'll have my own home AND car. It is so owned.

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2007 5:56 AM, Blogger alixkid said...

Possibly a little small residentially even by Japanese standards.
But you would have everyone's envy to comfort you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home