Monday, June 04, 2007

My Left Foot

A while ago I had the problem of needing to buy new socks for work. Like a typical male I treat clothes shopping as a problem to be solved, thus I solved the problem by buying 5 pairs of the same socks in the same color. In Japan you can buy socks with toes. I love these kind of socks. Very freaky looking.

So sitting in the dark of my room this morning (I have thick brown curtains to keep out the 5:30am sunshine) getting dressed I was surprised to find as I unrolled each balled-up pair of socks, that they were all for my left foot. It's a little confusing and disconcerting when you're in a half asleep state to try and put a left-footed sock onto your right foot. Then when you finally work out why your big toe can't squeeze into the tiny little toe position, stand up, get another pair, sit down, try to put them on, only to once again be confronted by the big toe conundrum, it's really confusing. When it happens three times in a row I suspect foul play. Next time I see Mari I'll be questioning her heavily about the head and shoulders with a smelly sock.

Good News in Dots
  • Check out Ms Alix's website for some great news.
  • It's only about a year after the rest of the world, but Crank is finally coming. This had better make up for Transporter II, which blew chunks of awful CG action.
  • Ted and I successfully played Marvel Ultimate Alliance over the Internet using our PSPs. If anyone else has a hankering to play then drop me a line and we'll work out a time when we can get together and kick Dr. Doom's shiny metal ass.
  • Weather continues to be beyond good. 6 weeks until summer holidays.

1 Comments:

At June 05, 2007 1:21 PM, Blogger emmajeans said...

you can wear the left-foot sock inside-out and it will be a right-foot sock. :)
that will be more difficult if they are fuzzy on the inside/outside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home