Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sin City-State

Check out the trailer for 300. It's short and spoiler free.

How cool was that! I've been humming the music all morning.

Yesterday I was given admin privileges at work for a short while in order to update some stuff on my computer. I took that to mean I could also download Firefox and Skype. So now I don't have to worry about that crappy IE being in my life at all, and I may now be available during the day if you want to say "Hello". Said availability is dependent on my being free.

In other news, Ms. Alix arrived safe. She's not as drunk as I thought she'd be.

3 Comments:

At December 11, 2006 4:59 PM, Blogger Chriplodocus said...

Hello Alix.
Hello Mari.

Hello Rob.

 
At December 12, 2006 7:24 AM, Blogger Dave said...

300 looks unbelievably sweet.

 
At December 15, 2006 5:39 PM, Blogger emmajeans said...

Did you like the 300 comic?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home