Monday, November 13, 2006

The Other Half

I'd been told that the area of Tokyo I've moved to is considered upmarket. Certainly not the part where I live, so I was wont not to believe it. However a few minutes walk across the tracks revealed real houses, some with gardens. Multiple garages were abundant. And then I found this stable, and just had to take a few pictures with the mobile phone. I reproduce them so you too can view the opulence we are all missing out on.

Someone doesn't believe in supporting the local car industry, hey.

What I really like is the glass garage doors. You may look, but don't touch peasant.







5 Comments:

At November 13, 2006 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sequential licence plates are a nice touch too... attention to detail, that is... although they don't have a lot of room left to move... maybe 11-11 is on order for the bentley?

 
At November 15, 2006 11:44 AM, Blogger Dr Clam said...

Gosh, I do feel inadequate now.

 
At November 15, 2006 10:40 PM, Blogger winstoninabox said...

As if I needed another reason to feel inadequate.

 
At November 17, 2006 3:53 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Who the hell can afford to garage multiple cars in Tokyo?

I need more wealth! Wealth, dammit!

 
At November 17, 2006 4:13 PM, Blogger winstoninabox said...

I'm guessing the same guy who can afford a Mazzaratti, a Lamborgini and two Ferraris.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home