Sunday, November 12, 2006

Who Weathers the Weathermen?

I'm informing you today. I walk outside at lunchtime, and am forgiven for thinking it is a summer day. The sun is shining, and by the time I'm back from the Post Office, I'm sweating.

I'm informing you tomorrow. It's raining. It isn't pleasant outside. By the evening the rain stops, and the the wind takes over. Through the night the wind howls.

I'm informing you the day after tomorrow. Winter arrives. Everyone wears coats and scarfs. I buy a blanket, and extra sockies for my feet. Tomorrow's prediction is for 4 in the morning.

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2006 11:38 AM, Blogger Nato said...

welcome to Sydney....
Yesterday: 27 - sunny & fine
Today: 15 - cold, wet & windy
Tomorrow: 20 - becoming fine

We have had varying degrees of this cycle all through spring.

Hello to global warming...or is it just like 1996, when we had 3 cold & wet weeks in October?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home