Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Is this an Earthquake Which I Feel Before Me?

Woke yesterday to an almighty shaking. I thought it was an earthquake, but the shaking continued for more than a minute. So then I thought it was THE BIG ONE (Doomsayers predict Tokyo is long overdue for a big earthquake). But the walls weren't a tumbling down - at least not for me. No, it was just the apartments next door being demolished. The crashing and banging eventually drove me from bed on my day off, and into the arms of Akihabara.

Ahh, Akihabara. Geek Kapitol of Japan. I was in search of a PSP headset so that the Internet games could really get going. After a bit of walking around I found a store selling them. Surprisingly hard to find really considering it is a Sony product. It's not as if Sony is a small company in Japan.

But the treasure chest was positively overflowing with booty as Sid Meier's Pirates for the PSP was also found. Now the biggest decision of my life has become which to play - be I a pirate or a superhero? If only there was a pirate + superhero game.

I returned home to find a large rubble-filled hole next to my apartment.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 08, 2007 10:24 AM, Blogger Dave said...

The world is crying out for the genre-transcending adventures of Captain Corsair and the Buccaneer Kid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home