Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Uhmmm.... Happy New Year.

Well, the Internet has finally returned to my home life. With the as-near-to-as-makes-no-difference 12 hour days I'm working I'm not giving out any guarantees that this means a return to my regularly irregular blog, but who knows.

So far this year I've reached the milestone of 40, signed on for yet another year in Japan, still not bought any furniture (but come close) and not yet got married (but we're working on the paperwork).

That's about it. Unless you count the copious PSPing I've done in any free moments. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories now 82% complete.

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2008 9:15 AM, Blogger Polysemous said...

Congratulations Winston.

*beams*

I'm right behind you.

And it's great to see you back online.
Missed you.

polly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home