Monday, August 11, 2008

R2Do2.

This is my favorite Darth's & Droids so far.

And "Oh, you took player/character separation as a flaw, huh?" from the next one, is pure gold.

Japan doesn't get Quantum of Solace until January! January!!

Thursday and Friday I went to the beach. It was sunny and hot both times. Very hot. Actually, every day is hot. I'm covered in perspiration just walking the 2 or 3 minutes to the station, and have to carry a towel with me all the time so that I don't leave a pool of sweat should I be standing still for a few seconds.

I hid under my shade and only ventured out with heaps of sunscreen on to frolic in the shallows like a harpooned whale. Thus I didn't get burnt. I was amazed to see many people lying on towels with no shade the whole time I was there. Most were baking when I arrived at about 11, and still baking when I left about 1. They looked well done. I guess "slip, slop, slap" from my childhood never made it here. And that was before global warming!

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2008 9:17 PM, Blogger shellshear said...

Thanks! Very proud of that one.

 
At August 20, 2008 8:18 AM, Blogger emmajeans said...

It is good to know where your towel is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home