Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mindless Minor Disappointment about "The X-Files: I Want to Believe"

'...it's really been 16 years since the show first aired'

Wow. Time flies.

I never really watched The X-Files much when it first aired, but I do remember most of my friends doing so. I came to the series primarily through renting the DVDs, and ended up watching all the shows and the movie. As far as TV goes, The X-Files was one of the best I've seen. Even after the departure of David Duchovny I still enjoyed the show, although I felt that the stories that touched on Mulder were the weakest ones.

After Duchovny left Robert Patrick came in as John Dogget, and did a fantastic job. And so I'm a little disappointed not to see his name in the cast list for the new movie. That's it. End of gripe.

Oh, wait. I found another one. The movie is coming to Japan 6 months after everyone else gets it. So that's 6 extra months of avoiding spoilers and previews. There's another gripe.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 29, 2008 4:54 PM, Blogger alixkid said...

Did you know the iron man movie comes out this week?

 
At May 01, 2008 11:10 PM, Blogger winstoninabox said...

Except in Japan it's coming out September 20. Golden Week starts this weekend and I'm not sure if there are any movies worth watching. 8-(

 
At May 09, 2008 2:39 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Jebus, that sucks.

(PS: Iron Man is, like, really pretty good).

(PPS: wlcome back to blogging!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home