Sunday, May 11, 2008

Reductico ad Expellum

Over the last few weeks I've been reading about the movie Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed. Unfortunately it doesn't show a release date for Nippon, but then again although I'm interested to see it I don't want to give it any financial support. Probably I'll never get to see it.

However I could watch this excellent documentary about the Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District court case. It's a couple of hours well spent.

Been rereading god is not Great. It's much more tolerable the second time, as I can filter out the more ludicrous bluster.

With the release of Grand Theft Auto IV I can't think of a reason not to buy a PS3. Except for that saving up money for future wedded bliss thing. How important could that be? Maybe I can convince Mari that jacking cars and banging hookers together in 16-person online multiplayer will bring us closer? It practically sells itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home