Friday, November 18, 2005

Style is 100% of Personality Episode II: Attack of the Cloaks

Ok, so the title is misleading as there's no actual cloaks, and the number of said non-cloaks is, in fact, only one but...

Last Sunday my superpower of remembering events that had already occurred underwent a strange mutation. With amazing prescience I realized that this week was going to become what meteorogists term "fucking freezing". It was time to go coat shopping.

I went to Shibuya with what I thought at the time a rather respectable budget in mind. This was immediately blown completely to smithereens when I laid eyes on this little number...



It had a collarless, double-zippered twin brother which came oh so close to being chosen instead. But as there was no 2 for 1 sale on I had to make a choice, and so went for the more traditional collared version. Now all I need is a pair of Blindes and the ability to bend our so called reality to my puny will.

I feel bulletproof.

6 Comments:

At November 18, 2005 2:20 PM, Blogger Polysemous said...

You look gorgeous.

 
At November 18, 2005 11:04 PM, Blogger winstoninabox said...

Thanks sweetie.

 
At November 20, 2005 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah. cool coat. you know, if you added a quick trip to Joker of Hair to a coat like that there's no doubt your style would be easily 200% of personality!

(i'm yet to confirm if a visit to Joker of Hair requires you to be a Tiger of Money but my guess would be yes...)

 
At November 21, 2005 9:49 PM, Blogger winstoninabox said...

So I took your advice and went to Joker of Hair, and this is what I got!

 
At November 24, 2005 7:26 AM, Blogger Dave said...

That's a good look for you (the coat, not the hair). Plus, now it doesn't matter how weirdly mismatched everything underneath it is, so, y'know, bonus.

 
At November 24, 2005 4:28 PM, Blogger emmajeans said...

Tres Matrix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home