Thursday, March 16, 2006

Stranger in a Strangetown

So last weekend we went to Mari's folks' place in Shuzenji. However I really spent the weekend in Strangetown.

"Where's Strangetown?" you ask.

It's where my Sim (Terrence) woke up. He's trying to get out, but before he can he has to buy a whole lot of shiny white goods, cure himself of vampirism, whack zombies with a shovel and do the Kine Cow Dance. It makes more sense if you play the game.

But do not, I repeat, do no start playing The Sims 2. You'll never venture into real life again.

On the good side, the release of From Russia with Love on the PSP has been delayed, so I won't have to disappear into the computerized world of Bond for a while. On the bad side, I could go out right now and buy King Kong for some ape-fu frenzy. Play as man. Play as Kong. There is no choice. kong. Kong. KONG!

Oh sorry, went a bit woozy there.

In other Bond related news I've had my GoldenEye FF posted. It's a pretty petty look at GE, so really just for fans. And while I was reading a Bond website I found a guy called ACE who had written a very FF like piece about The Living Daylights. I contacted him and asked him if he'd like to post it. He turned out to be the editor for Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, which is a Bond fanmag. He was such a nice chap that he sent me a copy gratis all the way from the UK. Wot a bit 'o luck.

This Saturday will see us going to what will in all likelihood be our last ski trip for this season. Boo Hoo.

But now I'm thinking about my summer holidays. Are there any takers for a ski trip to NZ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home