Sunday, December 04, 2005

Food of the Gods

Mari and I just came back from dinner out. We dined with 3 others. One of them was quite small, cute and wriggly. The other 2 were much bigger, not as cute, and decidely less wriggly. They had their hands full stopping the small, cute, wriggly one from grasping everything in sight.

They must be messengers of the gods, for they passed unto me (and only me) these…



…with strict instructions that I, and only I, am to eat them. Not anyone whom should be living in the same house as me, nor anyone who should happen to visit me, nor anyone I know or not know, in this life or any previous or future lives.

Just me. I’m to eat the lot.

2 Comments:

At December 05, 2005 10:13 PM, Blogger Polysemous said...

Enjoy, you heartless fink.

 
At December 06, 2005 7:20 AM, Blogger winstoninabox said...

Of course, the above doesnt't apply to you Polly. You may eat some.

But wait! You're not here! So then I must eat the lot!

Bwhahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home