Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Not You Too

Thanks to Ted, I've found out some bad news. It appears that we won't be going to see U2 in a few days. This is a major bummer for my social plans, but it looks like a worse one for the member of U2 who has an ill immediate family member. Hope that they can get unill soon.

Now I've found something else to do outside for the spring season.
Bought a pair of inline skates and protective gear in the hope that I can keep up over the non-skiing season some of the skills / balance I learnt. So far no broken bones from fooling around on the road outside my place, but as stopping eludes me, it's only a matter of time.

Guns, Germs and Steel is such an interesting little tome it has even beaten out King Kong for train time.

2 Comments:

At March 29, 2006 2:40 AM, Blogger Nato said...

I too missed out on U2 this Friday night in Sydney.

Christmas Parcel was re-sent to correct address on Monday. Call it a belated birthday package...

 
At March 29, 2006 2:41 AM, Blogger Nato said...

Apparently it's the Edge's daughter who has leukemia.
If it's the most common form, it has a high success in treatment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home