Monday, April 24, 2006

Back for a bit

This sometimes journey seems to have been VERY sometimes this month.

Hmmm, maybe it’s time to write something here again.

Needless to say, work has been beyond super busy. After 10+ hours most days, with much of that on the computer, I haven’t had much interest in turning on the home one to write anything. Thus this entry, too, is going to be pretty short I think.

But although work has been busy, I love it. It’s great to finally have a full-time job doing something that I enjoy. But enough of that.

Outside of work I’ve been spending time learning to inline skate. Decided that stopping was overrated, so I just kind of turn away quickly from any onrushing, impending doom.

Also I recently had a great, but cold, weekend away at Hakone. There are some photos, but I’ll blog them later.

And also recently a few nights out eating with friends. Yum yum.

Ok, I’ll catch you in about 6 weeks, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home